

Here is the fence Greg and the boys made last weekend. That's Elizabeth holding Woody (see the tail?) It is between the house and the shop to keep the puppy from running off. It's nice to be able to drive all the way back there and unload groceries by the kitchen. Yes I recovered the swing chair once but Tilly thought it looked like fun to strew batting all over the yard. I will do a new cover for it in the spring.
3 comments:
That is so cool!! I love the fence and the cute pics. of my nieces!!!! I need a new fence. Are you bored Greg?
Love,
Lori
That looks really great. Hopefully we will be able to see it before it gets too weathered. Back yard is really looking great.
LOL Thanks for looking and for your sweet comments- the back yard is rapidly shrinking with the shop back there, patio just for bbq, pond, garden... poor Tilly will really have to search for a place to "go" when we either put up the pool again or build Mom's Closet! Oh and no I think I can speak for Greg that he's like SO not going to have any time to be bored for the next 20 years!! But he'd love to build a fence for you!
Post a Comment