I am having trouble getting my movie to load, it's quick time so I don't know why there's a problem. But my technical advisors are in Atlanta right now (actually performed yesterday and at Six Flags right now) and all I got from Alex was they did "good" which is REALLY depressing, then I texted him HOW GOOD?? He said he thought 2nd and would find out. Ok well so how could you go all that way and compete and not know... well they are so curt in these text messages you know... I type "I love u Mom" and I get "U2" back... so the "flow of information" is a very tiny trickle... In the meantime us girls are all alone here and enjoying the quiet... except Katie who is (can you believe it!) just a little bored (which means she wants to go see friends). Went trick or treating last night with lots of friends, but just didn't get enough I suppose!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
I am having trouble getting my movie to load, it's quick time so I don't know why there's a problem. But my technical advisors are in Atlanta right now (actually performed yesterday and at Six Flags right now) and all I got from Alex was they did "good" which is REALLY depressing, then I texted him HOW GOOD?? He said he thought 2nd and would find out. Ok well so how could you go all that way and compete and not know... well they are so curt in these text messages you know... I type "I love u Mom" and I get "U2" back... so the "flow of information" is a very tiny trickle... In the meantime us girls are all alone here and enjoying the quiet... except Katie who is (can you believe it!) just a little bored (which means she wants to go see friends). Went trick or treating last night with lots of friends, but just didn't get enough I suppose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the pics. It looks like an incredible show!! Nathan just text me and said they did "good" also. We have the same texting problem here. Emily didn't trick or treat cuz she was sick. I just gave her a bunch of our candy but it's just the two of us here too.
Lori
Lori, where did Nathan's band go?
Poor Em! So you are empty nesting now? Two married, one on mission, one at band competition...wow when the house is quiet you can almost feel how it's going to be when they are all gone... and leaving messes ELSEWHERE--and doing their own laundry!! Sounds lonely and I think I will have to get a motor home and go visit all the time!
Post a Comment