Friday, November 20, 2009

For You Band Fans

Well another season of the Lafayette High School Mighty Lion Marching Band has (mercifully) come to a close and I have my son back until next July. The Louisiana Showcase of Marching Bands was awesome as usual. Here are a few highlights I wanted to share!


These drummers were very dedicated and actually incredibly loud.

Fontainbleu High School had an awesome show. They were very sneaky and who could be cooler in that Cavalier hat with Red Feather and a cape? I ask you!


Here's my "Where's Waldo?" shot from St Thomas More's performance. The line judge was everywhere and completely distracting, but with this band he almost matched.

This band's theme was "Primitive" and the spears and shields were really cute. They came out in a Roman block though which confused me but looked really really cool on the field. Even with the orange.

I will post separate for our band. If all this loads the first time I'll let you know and do the happy dance!!

No comments: