Saturday, August 15, 2009


Ok here is me in the neckbrace....

With my crabby face on... this is right after surgery too. Oh yeah good times.
No turning my head sideways... it's interesting. But you can see I am not too happy having cameras pointed at me in the good times, certainly the really ugly times are... well let's just say this is it, no makeup (i have to wear this thing for 3 months, so gotta keep it clean) no earrings (scratch up the pads) or necklace (where?) and it doesn't even cover up my scar. I am counting down the days...

2 comments:

Whitni said...

Love the pictures! And your expression is PRICELESS! Oh, Heidi, you are great!

grandma skettie said...

And I feel sorry for myself cause of my wrist. I should be so lucky. I sure hope this works like it should and you are on the road to driving and minus pain.