Monday, August 15, 2011

Changes Changes

So my new closet is underway! When I think about the closet Greg and I shared in Springfield, I feel truly justified in asking for a closet "as big as you can make it"!!  (It was under the stairs and about 18 inches of bar to hang clothes on. I know, huh?)


So here are some pictures of my new closet, it's still waiting for brick and insides but as you can see the walls are up, the roof is on and the wiring is in place. When it cools a bit Greg's going to hook up the a/c and then we'll have the interior inspection, then the sheetrock can start going on.

I also add a few pics of the shop Greg built in case you missed that. He had the cement poured and did the rest himself (with help from friends). And a pic of my poor lemon tree, it's so overloaded producing fruit it started to crack and Greg shored it up with braces... we'll probably get a thousand lemons off that tree this year. Come on over with a box or two or three around October/November. Pick all you want. I still have a freezer full of juice from last year. It's great but you can only use so much!

 THis is the view from the back door to the right. That's Greg's Above Ground Pond in the foreground. Silver Bubble Wrap on the outside for extra insulation.
 THis is my handsome skinny boy Alemazander shutting the garage door.  The garage is two stories.
 View from the doors into the closet so far...
 and from that corner out. It's gonna be HUGE!! 14x15 so all my sewing stuff can go out there!!
 Poor lemon tree. It tends to cut off more than it can chew... that's grape vines in the foreground
Another pic of my handsome boy! :) 
 PICTURES!! I know! Can you believe it!

No comments: