I have no idea why I am underlining... And this picture is Mt Hood, I don't have any new pics shrunk down yet so I am putting in an old one from our trip to Seattle. However I will have some new pics soon, going to Showcase this Saturday and I hope to get down on the field and get some decent shots. There is a band mom who has a very expensive camera who takes pictures at every performance, but I have no idea what she does with them. I asked if she would publish them and she said I could buy some from the professional photographer on the website. Sigh... If I wanted to pay 5 bucks a print I would not buy marching band kids drinking Poweraid. Whatever... Sorry I don't mean to be crabby, but my camera just doesnt... reach... clear out there. So this time we are bringing the old fashioned 35mm with (ok it's hard for me to use this word, I was swearing off for life) film and the telephoto and zoom collection and see if we can't get some better shots. With digital, at least mine, you click down the button and by the time it measures the distance, adjusts for focus, flashes the light and takes the picture, the next band is on the field and the opportunity is over. I have worked for the last few years on shooting "ahead" but with Marching Band it's just not cutting the mustard. Ok will post some nice pumpkin pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment